WHAT WE DO
The William McKinley Institute’s primary mission is to document and report on anti-White terrorism and extremism. In this capacity, there are a range of actions we take to acquire the most accurate and insightful details about individuals and groups involved with such movements. Among them are the following…
- Information collection and preservation
- Undercover investigations
- Research assistance for victims of anti-White terrorism seeking compensation through civil litigation
- Monitoring and publishing information on individuals and organizations that promote anti-White hatred or terrorism
- Requesting and publishing government information on anti-White extremist and terrorist groups through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Open Records Requests.
If you are interested in aiding us with our mission, come see How You Can Help.